Thursday, December 2, 2010

Quitter

Ok. So last night when I agreed to do that reverb thing, I wasn't really paying attention. I was too sleepy! Anyway, upon further inspection, I've realized it's a thing for writers. I don't consider myself a writer. And it's asking me to reflect upon my year a lot, which is mildly annoying. I don't have a problem with that idea generally, but I don't really want to do it every day and I don't want to do it in the manner they ask me to. It's homework,  you see. Which would be fine. If I was trying to sharpen my writing skills. Which I'm not. So I'm quitting! Dropping out, one entry in. Hell, half an entry in.
I think what I'll post here instead will (hopefully) be more entertaining for you anyway.
(sorry Jane!)

1 comment:

  1. I don't blame you...I'm finding the prompts super annoying. I didn't think they would be that annoying. I've sort of dropped out myself but am going to keep going for the ones that are OK.

    ReplyDelete