Monday, December 20, 2010

The OB Tampon Mystery of 2010

Hopefully I'm not alienating any male readers I may have here, but the plot thickens (see the second half of a previous post for the beginning of the story). I've been doing a little googling, and it turns out that the whole country is out of OB tampons. I learned this reading Carey Goldberg's article for WBUR. According to her article, Johnson & Johnson is saying it's just a manufacturing issue. But they're not saying much else. I commented on her article and it printed my full name (egads!), so I emailed her to fix it and we got to chatting a little. She is a bit suspicious and now I am too. Given all the trouble that Johnson & Johnson habeen in lately, it's hard not to think that there might be something shady going on with yet another one of their products. I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to bragging about knowing the whistleblower on the great tampon snafu of 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julian Assange could use a good tampon story right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who couldn't really?

    Tron, you win the Best Comment on This Blog Thus Far Award.

    Hahahahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete