Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Visit to the Dentist

I don't really mind the dentist because she always tells me I have beautiful teeth and should be in toothpaste commercials. And I like being able to breathe through my teeth afterwards. But today, while the hygienist was cleaning my teeth (and by cleaning, I mean stabbing me with her metal instruments), she said, "Your gums are bleeding a lot? Do they usually bleed this much at home?" Um, no. Then again, I don't root around my gums with sharp objects at home, crazy lady!768

That was some cat typing at the end there.

Today I also saw another hygienist smoking and the Public Health Department shutting down a Latino fruit guy's stand. I guess it's in the name of the public's health, but I still feel bad for the dude. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment