Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Promise This is my Last Post About Tampons*

* unless they disappear again or teenagers make up some newfangled use for them.

THEY'RE BACK! (I feel like that should be yelled in a clipped, George Costanza voice.)

Today, I purchased my first box of OB tampons in months! It was the last box, but they were there! And there was an empty spot of the shelf where they should be, instead of no space allocated for the precious OBs.

Jane Donuts sent me a text a few days ago with this picture from outside her local CVS:


People are just carelessly flinging them around! This is the work of teens, I believe. They have short memories. They have already forgotten the Great OB Famine of 2010. I, on the other hand, will never forget!

If I weren't so broke right now, I might consider stockpiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment