Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Priorities

I finally finished my two weeks of bland dieting. I started Phase II yesterday, which consists of adding one prohibited item to my diet for three days to see if it has a negative effect on me. I can only add one thing at a time (otherwise I won't know what I'm reacting to). I had a difficult decision to make yesterday: what to add? It was a toss up between spicy food and booze. Spicy food won! I've been hitting the [hot sauce] bottle pretty heavily for a few meals and so far, so good. THANK GOD. I didn't plan it, but I just realized that day 1 of experimentation with the next "food group", alcohol, conveniently falls on Thanksgiving, a day filled with foods I can eat (except for cranberry sauce, which is gross anyway).
So here's to a lot of gobble gobbling, good times with friends and family, and general, non-irritating gluttony! Cheers! xx

1 comment:

  1. I initially read that first line as, "I finally finished my two weeks of bland dating."

    ReplyDelete