Thursday, October 21, 2010

Welcome Back to Me!

I had another blog, once ago. It's been a while since I've written in it. I was thinking I wanted to start another blog, but couldn't think of anything good. So, here you have it: Tammy Pajamas.
All I've really decided is that I'll probably ask a question at the end of posts and hopefully people will answer it in the comments. But if no one participates, I'm abandoning that gimmick.

So, what do you think of my name on here? I just invented it as my DJ name. Earlier today, via Facebook (FB) comment chatter, I/we came up with my rockstar name: Jeebus Jerboa.

WHAT'S YOUR ROCK STAR NAME?

5 comments:

  1. I like Tammy Pajamas. It sounds really comfortable.

    My name is Jane Donuts, but it's more of a performance artist name, and not so much a rock star name. Joey has an alter ego named Jaysaw Pickle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nick: I imagine that to be your reggae star name. Is that correct?

    @Jane: Now that's just silly. :)

    ReplyDelete