Monday, June 6, 2011

Penis Pictures

There are a lot of dudes sending around penis pictures these days, as if that's something women want. I'm not even gonna bother linking anything here, because I'm you've all read a million articles about this lately (here's another one!). I once had a boyfriend send me a picture of his penis. His laptop was on his lap and he was looking at pictures of me (nekkid). That was mildly flattering I guess, but I still didn't really want to see it. I deleted it.

A year or two later, I was talking to a male friend about how no girl wants a penis picture and I told him what I wrote above. He said he's sent the exact same picture to a girl he was seeing once. Here I thought my ex had been all original, but no. Just another way for guys to send shots of their dicks.

2 comments:

  1. ok, but I know of girls who collect penis pictures of their boyfriends and then show them to their other girlfriends. how do you make sense of that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. FF66 - AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! then you go girl! if your dumb enough to send a pic like that, you have to be prepared for the consequences

    ReplyDelete